Explore Tummy Tuck Cost in India | Most Popular Hospitals: HCH

Tummy Tuck cost in India

The cost of Tummy Tuck in India ranges from USD 2800 to USD 7000

Procedure Description:

Tummy Tuck

Tummy Tuck, is a cosmetic surgical surgery used to enhance the appearance and shape of the abdomen. Excess skin and fat are removed from the abdomen during a stomach tuck. Sutures are typically used to tighten the fascia, or connective tissue, in the belly. After that, the remaining skin is moved to give the appearance of more tone.

If you have weak lower abdominal wall or excess fat or skin around your belly button, you may decide to get a stomach tuck. Moreover, a stomach tuck can improve your body image.

Disease Overview:

Abdominal Excess Skin/Fat or Subcutaneous fat

You can pinch fat that is subcutaneous. It's located right beneath your skin. Your body benefits from and is better protected by some subcutaneous fat. However, having an excessive amount of body fat overall might result in major health problems like diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and more. A balanced diet and consistent exercise are the most effective ways to reduce extra subcutaneous fat.

Subcutaneous fat:

1. Serves as a cushion between your muscles and bones, keeping you safe from knocks and falls.

2. Facilitates the passage of nerves and blood vessels from your skin to your muscles.

3. Regulates body temperature to prevent extremes of heat or cold.

4. Uses specialized connective tissue to bind your muscles and bones to your dermis, or middle layer of skin.

Disease Causes:

Everyone has some subcutaneous fat to begin with; this is determined by genetics. Environmental variables are major determinants of the amount of subcutaneous fat that accumulates over time.

The two primary environmental factors that can cause a rise in subcutaneous fat are a sedentary lifestyle and an unhealthy diet heavy in fat foods. If you don't engage in any aerobic exercise and have little muscle mass, you can also have higher levels of subcutaneous fat. You might also have increased subcutaneous fat levels if you have diabetes or are insulin resistant.

Disease Diagnosis:

Subcutaneous fat accounts for around 90% of total body fat in most individuals. Visceral fat makes up the remaining 10%. Your body fat can be measured in a number of methods at home:

1. Body mass index (BMI): BMI uses your height and weight to calculate your body fat percentage. If your BMI is between 25 and 29.9, you may be overweight. If your BMI is 30 or more, you may be obese.

2. Circumference around the waist: Measure your waist using a tape measure, usually right above your hip bones (near your belly button). If you're a woman and 35 inches or longer, you may have health issues. The figure is 40 inches or greater for guys.

3. Calculate the waist-to-height ratio by dividing your height by your waist circumference. A ratio of 0.5 or less is considered healthy. The straightforward message sent by this ratio is that your waist size should not exceed half of your height.

Disease Treatment:

A "tummy tuck," or abdominoplasty, is a type of reconstructive or cosmetic surgery. It is used to remove fat and excess loose skin from the belly after significant weight loss, as well as to tighten muscles that have split or become loose after pregnancy.

The majority of the time, an abdominoplasty will: 

- repair weak or divided muscles; 

- assist in reducing pain; 

- enhance bladder function; 

- lessen skin infections and itching brought on by extra skin; 

- alter the tone and contour of the abdomen to produce a firmer, smoother profile.

Exercise and weight loss are not substituted for an abdominoplasty. With a good diet and regular exercise, it could be possible to get a flatter stomach without surgery, but not always. Many medical professionals advise delaying consideration of abdominoplasty until after exercise and diet have produced the desired under-body contour.

Country wise cost comparison for Tummy Tuck:

Country Cost
India $3420
Turkey $3088
Thailand $2938
Egypt $3727
Canada $6073

Treatment and Cost


Total Days
In Country
  • 2 Day in Hospital
  • 2 No. Travelers
  • 10 Days Outside Hospital

Treatment cost starts from


0 Hospitals

Related Packages

Tummy Tuck

Start from in India

$3420 $3800

10% off
Book @ 10%

Tummy Tuck

Start from in Turkey

$3088 $0

5% off
Book @ 5%

Tummy Tuck

Start from in Thailand

$2938 $0

5% off
Book @ 5%

Tummy Tuck

Start from in Egypt

$3727 $0

5% off
Book @ 5%

Tummy Tuck

Start from in Canada

$6073 $0

5% off
Book @ 5%
Enquire Now